Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hymn Bracket--Sweet 16 rankings

With 16 hymns remaining I thought I'd take a moment to rank the remaining hymns by how likely I think they are to win. These 16 are obviously many of peoples' favorites, so any really could win, but some have only squeaked by to this point and some have dominated. As always, this is all for fun... and fantastically intriguing (at least to me)

The Bracket

16. Great is Thy Faithfulness
15. Lift High the Cross
14. Were You There
13. What Wondrous Love is This
12. Amazing Grace
11. Silent Night, Holy Night
10. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
9. Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
8. Thine is the Glory
7. A Mighty Fortress is Our God
6. Be Thou My Vision
5. Jesus Christ is Risen Toda
4. Here I Am, Lord
3. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
2. Beautiful Savior
1. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment