Friday, February 11, 2011

The Brackets!

Soprano Bracket

Tenor Bracket
Bass Bracket
Alto Bracket

You saw them here first! :-)

Alphabetical List of Hymns that made it:
A Mighty Fortress
Abide With Me
Ah, Holy Jesus
Amazing Grace
Be thou My Vision
Beautiful Savior
Beneath the Cross of Jesus
Blessed Assurance
Borning Cry
Canticle of Turning
Children of the Heavenly Father
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Crown Him with Many Crowns
Day by Day
Earth and All Stars
For All the Saints
For the Beauty of the Earth
Gather us in
Give Me Jesus
Go, My Children, With my Blessing
Great is Thy Faithfulness
Here I Am, Lord
Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
How Great Thou Art
I Love to Tell the Story
Jesus Christ is Risen Today
Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee
Just As I Am, Without One Plea
Let Us Break Bread Together
Lift High the Cross
Lord Keep Us Steadfast in Your Word
Lord Whose Love in Humble Service
Love Divine, All Loves Excelling
My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
My Life Flows on in Endless Song
My Song is Love Unknown
Now All the Vault of Heaven Resounds
O Come All Ye Faithful
O Come O Come Emmanuel
O Day Full of Grace
O Sacred Head, Now Wounded
Of the Father's Love Begotten
Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
Precious Lord, Take my Hand
Rock of Ages
Silent Night, Holy Night
The Church's One Foundation
The King of Love My Shepherd Is
Thine is the Glory
This is My Father's World
Thy Holy Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment