Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog re-focusing

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you in on the scoop for the future of this blog. I have started writing for Land of 10,000 Losses, a group of friends blogging on Minnesota-sports-related stuff, which means a couple of things for this blog.

1. This blog will no longer have articles focusing on sports. I am planning on having this blog focus on issues of theology, philosophy, hiking, literature, pop culture, and all the other random stuff I wrote about before with the exception of sports. Maybe occasionally if there is something of interest regarding God and sports, for example my post on Tim Tebow, I may still post here but otherwise nope.

2. If you don't want to read about sports then you're in luck. You win.

3. If you do want to read what I have to say about sports you should do the following: Go to "Land of 10,000 Losses" on Facebook and "LIKE" us. Feel free to check out the blog as well and perhaps even follow us on Wordpress. All articles will be posted to Facebook on the L10KL page. However, they might not be posted to my personal Facebook, so keep that in mind!

Thanks to all for reading my thoughts and reflecting with me on all manner of issues. I look forward to writing more in the future!

Peace,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment